Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome to Brand Management!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Brand Management! I’m looking forward to working with you!

I hope that by the end of the course that you are all equipped with the knowledge to develop an interesting and rewarding career in Brand Management. I’ll do my utmost to ensure that you have access to some of the best resources in the industry and that your learning expectations are met. I value and appreciate open communication so please feel free to correspond with me via email or instance messaging at your convenience.

OBJECTIVE

Students will understand the strategic importance of brands in the contemporary global business environment. They will learn the fundamentals of brand management and how to manage brands, both online and offline, as a key corporate asset.

CONTENTS

Brand Management is divided into four core themes and considers building a brand across multiple channels:


1. Brand communication
2. Brand definition
3. Brand equity
4. Brand Strategy


This four-pronged approach provides students with the pillars for building a rewarding career in branding.



Cheers,


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment